- Where can I park?
2 and 4 hour parking is available in the surrounding area. Please note High Street Monday to Friday after 4:30pm is a Tow Away Zone.
- What facilities are available?
Your Wellness Spa experience is made more memorable by beginning and ending in our relaxation area. Begin your journey in the Tea Lounge, which offers a selection of organic teas. Once your treatment has come to an end, we encourage you to continue your peaceful journey in the lounge or visit the café and Zen courtyard for delicious and healthy wholefoods.
- Infrared Sauna
- Retail Boutique for skincare, books and wellness products
- Filtered water
- Purified air
- Hair dryers and styling irons
- Natural skin and hair care amenities
- Male and female changing rooms with showers
- Private Steam Rooms (must be booked with a treatment)
- Tea Lounge
- How can I use the Infrared Sauna?
The Sunlighten TM Infrared Sauna is available all day for private or group sessions. Bookings are required.
- What are the Aromatherapy Steam Showers?
The aromatherapy steam shower is a private experience and will prepare your body and mind for the treatments to follow. Reservations are required and can be made at the time of booking your Wellness Spa services.
- What if I have a health or medical condition?
Kindly advise us of any health conditions, allergies or injuries, which could affect your service or using the facilities when making your Wellness Spa reservation.
- What if I am pregnant?
We have specially designed treatments for expecting mothers after their first trimester. Please allow our Wellness Advisor team to guide you in selecting which treatments are most suitable for you during this time.
- What if I cant make my appointment?
A 100% cancellation charge will be incurred for any treatment not cancelled at least six hours prior to an appointment and 24 hours prior to Spa Journeys and Retreat Programs.